Our Bubbly Personality…Can Spill Over!
Read below on how to get the most out of your inner-ēco product.
PROBIOTIC WATER INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend using caution when opening a new bottle of inner-ēco fresh coconut water probiotic. The product is under pressure and can overflow if the cap is removed too quickly.
For a successful inner-ēco experience:
- Must be refrigerated at all times
- Before you put your bottle in your bag or car, twist the cap and close quickly to release some pressure before you travel
- Keep the bottle cold. When our products are removed from their cold environments, it upsets the probiotic cultures that support your body’s healthy gut function
- Do not leave the bottle in warm or hot cars
- NEVER shake before opening
- Twist and close the cap quickly to release the initial pressure and close it immediately
- Then twist and close a few more times until you no longer hear pressure releasing
- Once the bottle has been opened, you may gently rock the bottle to disperse the cultures
- But remember it can still overflow.
For these reasons, we do not support internet sales at this time.
- Smoothie packs must maintain their frozen state until ready to consume
- Once defrosted use immediately. Do not refreeze
- No need to thaw – enjoy straight from the freezer.