Coconut Keifer Yogurt
- 8oz fresh, frozen coconut purée or full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP inner-ēco™ Original Probiotic Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup fresh coconut water
- Add coconut to a blender. If using frozen, let it thaw a few minutes.
- Add fresh coconut water and blend until it's a smooth, thick yogurt consistency.
- Using a wooden or plastic spatula, gently stir in 2 TBSP of inner-ēco™ Original Probiotic Coconut Water. Pour the creamy coconut into a mason jar. Fill 3/4 full and cover with a plastic lid.
- Place your mason jar inside your oven on a cookie sheet.
- Only turn on your oven light - do not turn the oven on. The light allows for a stable temperature of about 90˚. Keep jar in the oven for approximately 20 hours.
- When it's ready, the lid will pop with pressure upon opening, you will see some air pockets on the side of the jar, and it will be sour tasting. Consume within 2 to 3 days, keep refrigerated.