Skinny Creamy Coconut Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 2 - 2oz pouches of inner-eco® 100% Fresh Frozen Puréed Young Coconut
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 2 TBSP of butter or plant-based alternative
- 2 cups of steamed cauliflower florets
- ¾ to 1 cup of water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sautée garlic and butter over medium heat.
- Blend cauliflower, ¾ cup of water, coconut and sautéed garlic + butter in a blender for veggie dip
- Add additional ¼ cup of water to make alfredo sauce
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve warm and enjoy!